Hiring a Product Marketing Design Intern
We are continually looking for people who genuinely care about users and are passionate about their work.
As a part of Cuddle’s Design team, you will quickly get to execute and deliver projects. Not only that, but you will also get to see them go live. Besides, you will work and learn, along with a talented and tight-knit group of designers. Rest assured, you will have a great time!
What you’ll accomplish
- First and foremost, you will be paired with a mentor, who will support and guide you through opportunities of learnings and growth.
- Primary work will be to execute website pages for desktop and mobile.
- Also, you will work on email marketing designs and other collaterals.
- You will understand working with a component library and brand guidelines.
- Create and organize production assets such as icons, illustrations and images.
- Manage hand-off and review processes with the developers.
- Juggle multiple projects while managing timelines and expectations, effectively and efficiently.
- Get a head-start on building a portfolio with real-life case studies.
You’re a fit if
- You know how to work in Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD along with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (this is a must-have when it comes to tools)
- You have prior experience in designing responsive websites for desktop and web.
- You have a solid foundation in typography, layout and design.
- You have an eye for aesthetics and detail, coupled with strong problem-solving skills.
- You are an eager learner, a collaborative team member and a thoughtful, kind and supportive person.
Good to have:
- You are pursuing a degree in design.
- We work with Figma, so it is preferable if you know it already. However, if you know Sketch or Adobe XD, we will help you transition to Figma.
- You have prior experience in prototyping and motion.
Cuddle.ai is an AI-powered, voice-enabled business analytics platform for business users that automatically detects patterns in the enterprise data to alert users on what they need to know before they ask.
It was incubated by Fractal Analytics — a global leader in AI partnering with 50+ Fortune 500 companies. Our team comprises of Data Scientists, Engineers & Product Designers based in US & India passionate about shaping the future of BI using AI.
How to apply
- Write to me at email@example.com with the Subject: Product Marketing Design Intern — Your name.
- Include your LinkedIn profile and CV along with your portfolio
- A short write-up on what excites you about this role and how you could turn out to be a great candidate
- Include a collection of at least three case studies that depict your work based on strong visual design and thought process. Plain Dribbble shots won’t work.
- If parts of your portfolio involved group work, please specify what your specific role in that project was.
- If your application is shortlisted, we will revert within a day or two with a response and next steps.
- This is a remote internship for candidates based out of India. The minimum duration will be 2 months.